Apply Now

Enrollment Application

1. How to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program?

Please refer to Application for 2016 "Chinese Government Scholarship-University Postgraduate Program"( for information about programs and application procedures.

2. What’s the application period of Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program?

Between January to March. The application only opens once a year.

3. After I have got the CSC scholarship, can I start my Postgraduate program study in the spring semester?

No. The Postgraduate program only starts at the beginning of September. Please refer to the Admission Notice for the exact date. If you can not register at the university on time due to personal reasons, the scholarship would be cancelled.

4. On which website can I apply for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program? What application documents do I need?

Please submit the application information on CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL APPLICATION ONLINE (, print out the application form and prepare the application documents accordingly.

5. Is there anything that needs my attention when filling up the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship?

Please fill up “Agency Name” with “Shandong University” and choose the degree you want to get in the item of “Apply for” rather than the degree that you already gained.

6. What is the agency number of Shandong University?


7. In the application system there is an item of “Contact in China”, can I fill up it with the contact information of relatives in my home country?

No. You need to fill it up with the contact information of a relative in China. If there is not one, please fill up the emergency contact of the embassy of your home country in China. Attention, you should not fill up this item with the contact information of International Admissions Office of SDU or that of any related staff.

8. Do I need to fill up the all the information about my parents in the online application process?

Yes, you need to. Please make sure you provide the correct and valid contact information including telephone number and email address so that we can connect with your parents if necessary. Please note in the item even if there is a deceased one to prevent any inconvenience caused by the incomplete information.

9. Is there application fee for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program?


10. If I will graduate this year and have not got the graduation certificate, how do I apply?

Please ask the related department such as Academic Department or Postgraduate School to issue a Pre-Graduation Letter or School Attendance Certificate.
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图